Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Heartfelt Thankyou !

via


I’d like to THANK,  My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia - Kristin for featuring me and completely welcoming me to Blogland.  It was such a compliment to know that she thought that I had "style".  I have been reading her blog regularly for a long time.  It was a huge honor to be featured.
I’m sure most of you are familiar with Kristen’s blog but if you haven’t seen it, please go there and  read it.  Be prepared to drool over her amazing decor (DIY) and die for closet.  Her kitchen makeover is jaw dropping as well.


 I’m also from California, so that makes her extra awesome in my book.  I’d love to meet in La Jolla for a coffee and chat about life with three kids and decorating.  I will have to settle for a virtual cup, I guess ;)
And to my peeps, otherwise known as, followers; I hope to keep my projects coming and look forward to sharing them with you.  I also LOVE your ideas and copying them. Thank you, for the kind comments.  I wish I knew how to  respond to comments? other than emailing you.  Also, this blog is still a baby blog and changing all the time, so bear with me as I get it formatted…things of techy nature are not my strong suit.
Grinning from ear to ear ;)
Gina

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips