Monday, August 8, 2011

Get your Groove on....


I've been inspired once again by the wonderful  The Nester, she is hosting this year
I will be writing for 31 days straight, I hope that you will join me for the Month of October, my topic this year is 31 days to A less jiggle butt  a healthier lifestyle. 
What makes me qualified to do this you ask?
Are you buffed, in shape, eating healthy......NO !
The only thing I have going for me is
1.  I have a piece of paper from a University stating I'm a Nutritionist/RN
2.  I worked as a Nutritionist in a Dr's office
3. I eat food and watch others exercise.
During the month I will follow along with you trying to get back into shape and eating the way we all should.    I will provide you with a list of your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the month, along with an exercise schedule (explaining them the best I can),  I will also post about my motivation and how to keep going .  I'm the mother to three kids, PTA, soccer field, swimming, part-time work, blogging, and DIYing, so I understand busy ! So please spread the word to make this Change successful, you will be my motivation.  We will link up once a week to check in and show our progress.

This program/follow along is for the general public, if you need personalization you can email me.

I have to put a disclaimer ..........Basically get Fit at your own RISK!
Disclaimer
This blog is intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts. You are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss program. This site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The site is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. If you do have pre-exiting medical condition(s) or are taking prescribed medications you are responsible for consulting with a medical professional. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of weight loss program. By joining this challenge you agree to these terms and you understand you take full responsibility for your health and choices you make during this challenge.
All participants hereby release Life with 50 toes from any claims for any loss, damage, or injury sustained while participating in the 31 days of Change, Healthier Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips