Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Update ...Finally !

Here was my Halloween door last year, I think I'm going to do a similar thing at this house.  The Bats were super easy to make using black card stock and I stuck them on the door with duct tape.  I got my inspiration from here.
Some inside Fall decorating !



I moved my office to the dining room, messy and yet beautiful ;)
I actually made my bed.
Kate's room is at a stand still but here is my progress.  I'm trying to decide if I should paint the crib, keep the wall design, and what color to paint her dresser; so here she sits.  There is a real possibility that we will have to move in March and that has squashed my motivation ;(
I hope everyone is having a great fall and I hope Texas gets on board and changes her weather !

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I check every day and today it didn't say Mermaid Party. ;)
    Isn't Kate almost done with the crib?
    House looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that front door! Funny story...Chloe went across the street to play with the girls in your old garage. I soon heard the inside garage door close. Went over, no girls in the garage. Rang the doorbell. Valerie answered, invited me in. Chloe was eating dinner with everyone! My social child. Where might they be moving you now? BTW, your new place looks good. Toodles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips